April 16, 2009

April showers

Labels:

Comments
# posted by Anonymous Dan
4/16/2009 8:32 AM   
April snow showers in Utah are as predictable as oppressive August humidity on the East coast.
# posted by Blogger Eugene
4/16/2009 8:53 AM   
I remember driving through an April snowstorm when I came back to Utah umpteen years ago. But I've never seen this much this late. Sort of like the rise and fall of gas prices, now we'll stop wringing our hands over water use issues until the next drought hits.
# posted by Anonymous Dan
4/16/2009 10:07 AM   
That is a good snowfall. But then it snowed during my April BYU commencement. Of course it also snowed the first April week each season of high school baseball (upstate NY). One more reason I do not aspire to live north of the Mason-Dixon line. In Maryland it rains a lot during April but the frozen stuff is gone for the season by early March.